Monday 20 December 2010

Nadiku by Sabhi Saddi...

Another song that touched my heart...
Frankly speaking, last Saturday night was the first time I heard this song while watching Mari Menari @ Astro Ria... it catched my ears and heart the very first time... straight away I googled and thanks to the blog owner - http://mizamaarof.blogspot.com I got the song as well as the lyrics... miza, I copied the lyrics from your blog. Hope u don't mind....



Nadiku...

suara kisah kita
yang sehalus sahutan dimata
segala norma yg melenaku
pada aroma syurga kita

nan syahdu cinta menunggu
sayunya kerna airmatamu

nadiku bagaikan berlagu
nantimu hentikan apa berlaku
padamu yang kutemu
hadirmu sambutlah damba dakapanku

suria kasih kita
yang berbisik gerimis serinya
seindah frasa yg damaikanku
walau sezarah airmata

biarku kucup wajahmu
leburkan saja ia padaku

No comments:

Post a Comment