Tuesday 28 December 2010

Farewell dinner for the best ever boss in HR Dept...

02/12/10 was the day... in fact the very last day that I met my boss, Kak Ira... subsequently, the next day I was admitted in Putrajaya Hospital... The farewell took place in Saisaki Restaurant, KL... The food?? tremendous... I will definitely never feel bored to come to the restaurant over and over again...

Coming back to Kak Ira, I was with her for the past 2 years... It seemed like quite a long period... I never felt that way, though... Being with her, everyday and every moment was a new episode in my life... She likes to teach and train people around her... She wants everybody around her to be like her or to know what she knows, at least...

Kak Ira was one of the best 'trainer' for me... She gave me a lot of her thoughts about life, about what should and should not be done, etc... though at the end of the day, I am truly responsible for whatever decision that I make...

Kak Ira,
thanks for being there for me...
thanks for being the best ever friend for me...

As long as there is no goodbyes, our friendship will definitely last forever...


Had the best dinner with all HR staff... the farewell is also for Kak Sal...
Had good time while working in the office...


Some of the food that we enjoyed on the nite...


More of the mouth-watering food that we had...


HR girls... from top, counter-clockwise - Kak Ira, me, Sharon and Ila...


Us...

Kak Ira,
As much as none of us would want you to leave, we, on the other hand are very glad and happy that you are the chosen one to climb the career ladder which not every one are given the chance and opportunity... We must say deep down in our heart, we feel hurt that we are losing you... that we are no longer could see you in the office... that we could no longer feel your presence in the office... it hurts very much... but, that's the way life is...

There will never be any goodbyes to you...
Thank you for all the assistance, guidance, support and the most important thing - having you besides us through our good and bad times...

No comments:

Post a Comment