Saturday 1 January 2011

Hope to be 'my new toy'...

Yesterday, a group of my new friends came by to my house to deliver 'my new toy'... my breadmaker cum oven cum toaster...

I had to admit that I was a bit upset for what had happened yesterday, in fact till now I couldn't get over the feeling... but I guess, I have to take it positively...

Above all, I just hope the breadmaker would not be only a furniture at home... and it will be something that I could generate an income with... hehehe...


my new toy...


still in the box...
in the midst of taking it out to see its new world...


notes on how to meddle with it...
since I am so '0' on how to use it, I have to take time to study it...


new friends...


trapped??? yeah, i guess... let it be my lil secret...

No comments:

Post a Comment