Thursday 24 March 2011

Orders more...

Assalam to all...

Alhamdulillah, I have already passed through some of my assignments, article reviews, tests that have made me bogged down for quite some time... and never got a bit of chance to update my blog...

In fact, there are some of orders that Azlyn Cakes House received, but I had overlooked and did not snap any of its photos...

These are some of the earlier orders that Azlyn Cakes House received and I managed to snap...



Repeat orders by Rohayu of Kajang... She was my peers in UiTM...



Repeat orders by Dr Linda of Shah Alam...






Order by Shamina of Shah Alam... A birthday gift for her friend...



Order by Lia of Shah Alam...



A gift from Azlyn Cakes House to her boss, Dato' Tim in Cyberjaya...



Repeat orders by Kak Suzy of Putrajaya...

To those that have been supporting us, Azlyn Cakes House would want to record its greatest appreciation and thank...

To the Greatest One, Ya Allah... Azlyn Cakes House humbly extends her gratitude for what He has been giving her...

No comments:

Post a Comment